- Learn from insightful conversations led by our moderated panel
- Participate in interactive break out room video discussions
- Build meaningful new connections with a group of like-minded peers
About the Content
Real-time payments are being adopted around the world in the hope of creating more competitive market infrastructures. New platforms are being driven by speed and availability, requiring more resilient connectivity than ever before. In addition to the traditional participation of banks, real-time platforms are looking to include a broader ecosystem of participants such as FinTech organizations so that new overlay services will be built on-top of the new rails—opening up new business models for enterprise customers. With money moving instantaneously from one account to another, it will be critical that fraud service providers using AI and ML are able to access continuous live transaction data in order to detect and prevent fraud in real-time.
- What are the key obstacles to creating a thriving payments ecosystem and how can they be overcome?
- How does the move to cloud by financial institutions impact how payments platforms should build their ecosystem strategy?
- What can other markets with existing real-time payment systems teach us?
- Will there be a network of networks between domestic real-time payment schemes?
12:00PM Attendees Enter Virtual Event & Welcome Remarks
12:05PM Video Networking in Breakout Rooms
12:15PM Panel Discussion
12:40PM Audience Q&A
12:55PM Breakout Networking Sessions
(Tuesday) 1:00 pm - 2:30 am EST